
So Gary had to get some dental work done and while waiting for the anestesia to set in he chomped down on his lip. He didn't realize it was his lip he was biting on, by the time the numbness wore off it had bled several times. He kept asking me to take it off. I showed him in the mirror it was just his lip, but it was so big by then he wasn't convinced.
He was apprehensive about going to school today, but he went anyway he's a good sport.
4 comments:
That is so sad and so funny at the same time. Poor kid. I'm laughing, but poor kid. . . .still laughing.
i agree with emily, so sad and so funny. what dental work did he have to have done...that's a fear of mine, i've had a friend whose poor little 3 year old needed 2 root canals!!!
OUCH! I don't know what else to say but OUCH! Hopefully when he left the dentist office he at least got a sticker or something ha ha ha
Dang! I've done that before when I was numb. It is no fun.
Post a Comment