"Recognize that the joy of motherhood comes in moments. There will be hard times and frustrating times. But amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction." --M.Russel Ballard April 2008.
This blog is mainly for me, and someday my children, but if anyone else dear to us cares to be a part of our journey, welcome aboard!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Perspective
Some days when things get tough all we need is a little new perspective
I love the pictures! The kids are getting SO big! Let Sara know if she finds anything good in that house magazine to let me know!! ha ha Cali is killing everyone!
2 comments:
I love the pictures! The kids are getting SO big! Let Sara know if she finds anything good in that house magazine to let me know!! ha ha Cali is killing everyone!
Oh! So Cute! What awesome little helpers. I love Gary's perspective and Sarah with her legs crossed.
Post a Comment