Monday, September 15, 2008

Never fully dressed without.....SHOES!


Anyone who has been around Sara much has probably had their shoes taken off, switched with another person in the room, or tried on by Sara. She has a major shoe fettish! Don't ask me where she got it, she just came that way. Since she could scoot around the room on her belly she has collected shoes. When we were staying in Romania, we were constantly pulling slippers, boots or flip-flops out of her mouth.

When we go to McDonald's to play she has more fun playing with the shoes in the Sneaker Keeper that on the playground. She loves Ronald's big red shoes.
Now she has learned to take her shoes on and off by herself--mostly. She still gets furious if she can't quite get it on. We're working on the word & sign for "help please".
She doesn't consider herself dressed unless she has shoes on--in fact, that is all she needs on to feel ready to go out on the town.

4 comments:

bcwain said...

So true, so true. If Bruce and Bryce can't find their shoes, they look in the den or wherever they think Sara may have been!

bendanielsfamily said...

so cute crystal. I love the pictures! Isn't funny the things kids come "prewired" with :)

Tiffany J said...

What a TRUE girl! SO FUN!

GregR said...

Crystal, I miss these little people. I'm going to visit them when I come down this coming weekend.