
It has only been a few months since we finally got Gary potty trained, but Sara thinks she's got it down, piece of cake! A couple of weeks ago she started the whole routine. She goes into the bathroom, walks up to the toilet, raises her shirt and pinches her tummy. After standing there a couple of seconds she turns around and bends over and touches her toes waiting for assistance.
Then about a week ago, she learned to slide her diaper down and step out of it. (Usually after it was wet). Then a couple of times when I've asked her if she has a stinky diaper she just slips it off and hands it to me.
4 comments:
What's the problem? That's how I do it.
she's a smarty. if i had a wet diaper on, i'd take it off and hand it to you, too.
it's funny to see the difference between kids who are the oldest and kids who have an older sibling-- it seems like kids with older siblings grow up so much faster because they want to do all the things the older kids do.
Ha ha hee! SHe's a cutie. Lisa got a pot out of my pantry when she was 18 months and used it as her potty pot... I still have it!
That is hilarious! Logan likes to take his diaper off too. The other day I found him in his crib bottomless.
Post a Comment