Since I am a little late getting started I would do post with some of our classic moments that we have had to this point--Mostly pictures in no particular order:
Uncle Brandon pulled them on the sled, and Daddy made the biggest snowman we've ever seen!






Now you see them....

Help yourself!

Help yourself!
They caught a fish, but Gary wouldn't let Grandpa put it in the boat, so they had to leave it on the line and paddle back to shore.

I think Betty crocker could use this for their frosting commercial. Kid tested, mother....got the camera.


I think Betty crocker could use this for their frosting commercial. Kid tested, mother....got the camera.
When packing, always pack
I was actually in the room the whole time, I just had my back turned cooking dinner--He made no sound, unzipped and emptied the entire couch cusion. That's him inside the empty cover. When he pulled his head out and saw me watching, he just smiled and said, "Look Mommy, Snow!"
Nothing like a good flashlight war with Daddy!

At least she eats her spinach!
Well, while that is not all, it is definitely enough for tonight....Stay tuned for more.

At least she eats her spinach!
We went on a spontaneous turtle hunt, and we actually found two! They do exist in the turtle reserve! Gary had a backpack with water, and Sara insisted on carrying something too, so she carried the basket with the foam ball. On the way back I think I carried it all, --Sara included.
That was my flour bin, My kids have a thing for wheat, flour and rice--right out of the bin!

That was my flour bin, My kids have a thing for wheat, flour and rice--right out of the bin!

Well, while that is not all, it is definitely enough for tonight....Stay tuned for more.





.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh your kids are so funny! You actually caught some pretty classic shots there!
okay, after looking at those pictures maybe i am not ready for my baby to be a walking mess-maker! you are such a good mama, and i am glad i can keep a little more updated on your family now!
Post a Comment