- Why were you given your particular name?--My parents combined their names.
- what is the strangest food you ever ate?--squid soup
- who is the one t.v. character that you simply adore?--Mr. Rogers
- where is your ideal vacation spot and why?--anywhere with big trees and a hammock-I love to hear the wind rush through the trees--you know the kind that you swear is a river nearby.
- Have you ever had a bad experience with a professor or boss? what's the story? The teacher from my Parenting class lost my portfolio and didn't give me credit for it. I ended up with a C+ . It is the one time I was so angry I literally had to run it off!
- McDonalds or Wendys? Is there a question? Definitely Wendy's--unless my kids need a Playland.
- If you were an ice cream flavor what flavor would you be?-you got me stumped.
- one of your most embarrassing stories...(we all have more than one to tell) I accidentally spit my gum out on the face of my CPR instructor.
"Recognize that the joy of motherhood comes in moments. There will be hard times and frustrating times. But amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction." --M.Russel Ballard April 2008. This blog is mainly for me, and someday my children, but if anyone else dear to us cares to be a part of our journey, welcome aboard!
Saturday, October 23, 2010
A little Break
So I decided to take a little break and answer a few questions for my cousin Jenny...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
mr. Rogers eh? I thought you adored Julia Childs if I am not mistaken. I hope one day your trees go large and you get your hammock. And you live someplace where wind is usually guarenteed. have a happy day:)
Post a Comment