I have had so much fun being scribe for my kids as letters to my brothers are dictated weekly. I just thought I would share one:
"I love you! You need to come to us and to be grateful. and don't forget your jammies and your marching clothes. You are the best uncle and you are my best uncle and I am 4. The firetruck and the fireman. I saw a picture with leaves on it...I spy with my little eye, something that's brown and you guess it. It's leaves and red and orange! Won't you guess it please? The whole world is what?? and I saw something funny, when I opened the window. I sneaked in my room and if someone came in my room I scared them and they screamed to death again and again. We played a game and earthly home. I am going to sing a song, 'I am a child of God and he sent me here an earthly home and parents and kindly truly thing, teach me kindly, walk beside me, won't you please come here?'??????(he had fun typing all of the question marks)" I have an idea to you. If you sneak into your thing to you, you sneak in someone's drawer and then open it and then come out and scare them, an earthly home and you are a question????? And we have, that's a wonderful question. An earthly home has a deal and treat them well, AMEN.
Now my sister wants a turn:"Sssssssssssssssggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggdddddddddddddddddddd
xxxxxxxxxxxzzzzzzzzzzzzbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
bbbbnnnnnnnnnnnnnnvvvvvvvcccccccccccxxxxxxffffffffrrrrreeeeeeerrrrrrtttttttttt
"I love you! You need to come to us and to be grateful. and don't forget your jammies and your marching clothes. You are the best uncle and you are my best uncle and I am 4. The firetruck and the fireman. I saw a picture with leaves on it...I spy with my little eye, something that's brown and you guess it. It's leaves and red and orange! Won't you guess it please? The whole world is what?? and I saw something funny, when I opened the window. I sneaked in my room and if someone came in my room I scared them and they screamed to death again and again. We played a game and earthly home. I am going to sing a song, 'I am a child of God and he sent me here an earthly home and parents and kindly truly thing, teach me kindly, walk beside me, won't you please come here?'??????(he had fun typing all of the question marks)" I have an idea to you. If you sneak into your thing to you, you sneak in someone's drawer and then open it and then come out and scare them, an earthly home and you are a question????? And we have, that's a wonderful question. An earthly home has a deal and treat them well, AMEN.
Now my sister wants a turn:"Sssssssssssssssggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggdddddddddddddddddddd
xxxxxxxxxxxzzzzzzzzzzzzbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
bbbbnnnnnnnnnnnnnnvvvvvvvcccccccccccxxxxxxffffffffrrrrreeeeeeerrrrrrtttttttttt
(In case you couldn't tell, my little Miss "Ebbe do it myself" typed her own.)
2 comments:
that's hilarious!!!
I LOVE that! Logan also likes to type his own letters on the computer. Cute.
Post a Comment