Sunday, May 3, 2009

Imagine--the life of a 2 year old

Two year olds have great imaginations. I caught my daughter emptying my bathroom drawer the other day and laying out the hairspray, shaving cream, lotion and other bottle carefully in a row on the floor. When I asked her what she was doing she put her finger to her lips and said, "shhhh baby sleeping" while gently patting them with the other hand. Then she lied down next to them and covered them with a towel blanket and continued patting them like any good mother putting her children down for a nap.

Since we moved she decided she loves showers! She gets in my shower any chance she gets and just lets the water run over her for as long as I let her stay. Sometimes I find her standing inside just pretending she's taking a shower. We have a video tower with adjustable shelves. She loves to empty out all the videos, remove the shelves and gets inside. She calls it "my shower".

She has just started singing and doing hand motions. It's still a little hard to tell what she is singing, but it is so cute.

No comments: