We have had such a fun summer camping and visiting places. This little girl has been going to the lake since she was tiny, but this summer we've been going camping about every weekend we can. Here are a few pictures...
This is what I call "Sweet" dreams
She loves playing in the sand, and tasting it of course.
I can't believe we're ready for K already!
Pozing on one of our hikes to Emerald Pools
We're so glad that Brucey came back!
When it's hot outside camping, this is our makeshift kiddy pool/bath tub, and she can stay happy in it for a long time!
Notice....sitting
Standing-
It's her latest trick, actually she's been doing it for a while, she just stands up from squatting, then stands there for quite a while
Daddy helping her figure out what to do once she's standing :)
I bet you can't guess this one was pozed.
She asked me to take it, but isn't she beautiful?
1 comment:
So good to get caught up with all you! Love the photos. The kids are so cute!
Post a Comment