Friday, April 16, 2010

Working Mom




It has been a while since I've written. I am now a full-time working mom, and with a long commute to and from work, I am finding very little time to blog, but I thought I'd take a minute to put a few pictures and video clips on for family/friends. I also thought I would try to write in both languages for loved ones who don't speak English; something I should have done from the beginning. These are some old Pictures, but I thought they were cute. We are all adjusting pretty well to the changes, thanks to Daddy and Grandma being with the kids all day.

A trecut mult timp de cand am mai scris pe blog. Acum lucrez zilnic si am naveta lunga, mi-e greu sa gasesc timp sa mai scriu, dar vreau sa pun niste poze si filmulete pentru familia si prieteni. Deasemenea, as vrea sa scriu in ambele limbi pentru dragii nostri care nu vorbesc engleza; ceva care trebuia facut de la inceput. Aceste poze sunt cam vechi, dar cred ca sunt dragute. Noi ne-am obisnuit destul de bine la schimburile. Ne bucuram ca Tata si Bunica sunt cu copii toata ziua.

3 comments:

Vali said...

Cute kids, cresc asa de repede! Aratati bine voi :)

Mama Janet said...

Wow, Crystal, it sounds busy and hopefully you can keep your head up. I know it gets so challenging.

Tiffany J said...

Wow! I give you HUGE credit for being able to do both! You're a great mom and a hard worker! Both of which will pay off :) I love these pictures! SO cute! Thanks for sharing them!