Sunday, February 8, 2009

Moving, Moving, moving

So I was told that I needed to update.....We just moved and are still trying to get settled. It is nice to have our own place, and the kids are loving the local park and having their own rooms. It took our daughter a couple of days to stop wandering through the house repeating, "Mama eh ahh uuu?" (Where are you) for those who aren't current in their baby language skills. The new house created quite the maze. But life is good, and we are enjoying what feels like a vacation home. The kids have made an easy adjustment so far. We would love to have visitors, so any time anyone is in town, give us a call.

6 comments:

bendanielsfamily said...

i'd love to see some pictures when you get a chance!! Are you still close to your mom and dads house?

GregR said...

Fun, I bet you're loving the new living arrangement. Isn't it fun to decorate? Well sort of!

Annie Hawkins said...

Chiar ma gandeam de ce nu ai mai scris. ce afin ca v-ati mutat. O sa te sunam daca o sa vanim pe acolo.

Tiffany J said...

I am so excited for you (and a little jealous ha ha)!!! Having a place of your own has got to be SO fun! Especially all the extra room, the GARAGE and a yard or two! Ahhh....one day! Count me in for a trip up there. I'd love to come help out with unpacking, decorating, etc.

bcwain said...

I forgot to tell you about this so I thought I'd put it here. This morning after you guys spent the night at our house, Gary came running into our room and looked in our bed and said "Where's My Sara?" I said she is downstairs with your mommy and daddy, do you want to come and snuggle me? He didn't answer, he just ran away down stairs after his Sara!

ls said...

how exciting to have your own place! i am totally proficient in the language of babies so i didn't need the translation :).

hope to see you guys soon. george still talks about "gary" and "sara" even though i didn't think he really even played with them much at the beach... they must've made a big impression. i would love to let them play again soon.